Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act,
2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining
to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by Ayro Retail Solutions Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Office No. 317, Phii Platinum Square situated at Viman Nagar, SNO 30/3A3B, Next to Hyatt, Pune MH411014 IN (hereinafter referred to as "Retailio" or “Company”). This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Platform (referred to as “you”, “your” or “User” hereinafter) and Retailio.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your display name and password and You shall be responsible
for all activities that occur under your display name and password.
You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate,
not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that
such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not
suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform and
refuse to provide You with access to the Platform.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Retailio shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with
one another for their transactions. Retailio is not and cannot be a party
to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Retailio does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the seller/brand and not by Retailio.
- Placement of order by a buyer with seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the buyer to the seller and it shall not be construed as seller's acceptance of buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the buyer, at its sole discretion and the buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by buyer in case of such cancellation by seller, shall be refunded to the buyer.
- Retailio does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Retailio does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Retailio accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Retailio is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Retailio cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Retailio shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Retailio does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Retailio does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Retailio hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Retailio have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Retailio is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Retailio is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. Retailio, currently, does not facilitate business to business transaction between Sellers and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if You intend to avail the benefits of input tax credit.
- At no time shall Retailio hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Retailio have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
- Retailio is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer:Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify Retailio and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Retailio cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
You must not use the Platform in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Platform or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Retailio, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Platform for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Platform for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, ademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software)
and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are
provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or
warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without
prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Retailio does not warrant that:
This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Retailio will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Retailio does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
As a registered seller, you are allowed to list item(s) for sale on the
Platform in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of
you list for sale on our Platform. You must ensure that the listed items
do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other
proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures
that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an
appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept
in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. ailio reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform,
we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect
of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as
Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal
to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller
and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate
the completion of the Transaction.
Use of the payment facility shall not render Retailio liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Retailio's Platform.
You have specifically authorized Retailio or its service providers to
collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction
Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from
other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
Retailio does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a Buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Retailio is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Retailio Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Retailio is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
8.2 Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Retailio in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Retailio reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Retailio may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Retailio reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Retailio or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Retailio may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Retailio. As a result of such check if Retailio is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Retailio shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Retailio.
- Retailio may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Retailio deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Retailio may hold Transaction Price and Retailio may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Retailio will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Retailio.
8.3 Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the buyer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the buyer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the buyer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the buyer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the buyer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the buyer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Retailio Platform.
8.4 Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Retailio make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Retailio is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Retailio and products are sold by
respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations,
audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks,
and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for
Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish,
upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by
email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You
must not assist any other person to do so.
Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Please contact us for any questions or comments
(including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement)
regarding this Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ms. Anamika Shrivastava
Address: Ayro Retail Solutions Private Limited
Office No. 317, Phii Platinum Square situated at,
Viman Nagar, SNO 30/3A3B, Next to Hyatt,
Pune MH411014 IN
Phone: +91 91118 08884 / +91 8291930065