The Application is an application which facilitates sales and purchases of products and/or services between suppliers (or "Sellers") and buyers (or "Buyers") (“Services”). The Application is for business to business transactions and therefore is only made available for use by businesses and not for individual or personal use.
ALL THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
Information Provided by You
If you are a representative or employee of any Buyer or Seller or a sole trader Buyer or Seller, you may be asked to provide certain information to us, which may include information such as:
- contact details that is necessary for registering for an account on the Application on behalf of a Buyer or Seller, including but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email and address;
- details provided when You subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, use live chat, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our Application, products or services, fill up a form on our Application;
- identity information, tax registration and/or related information about your business, such as your company name, business type and industry, corporate registration details and information about requisite licenses required under the applicable law;
- if you are a Seller, details about the goods and products that you intend to sell via the Application and details about your sales/transactions on the Application;
- if you are a Buyer, details or preferences about the goods and products that you may be interested in buying via the Application and any details or preferences relevant to your purchases;
- in connection with the facilitation of transactions, purchases and payments over the Application, certain payment information. This might include bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Application;
- any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the Application or goods and/or services purchased via the Application. Please note, Buyers and/or Sellers may submit complaints regarding the products and services on the Application and/or disputes between the Buyers and Sellers to the Application and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by Buyers and/or Sellers that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted.
- Information you submit to the Application for publication may be made publicly available on the Application and therefore accessible by any internet/Application user. You should exercise caution when deciding what information you submit to us for publication.
- If you contact us (such as via our customer services department chat service, telephone or email), we may record a copy of your correspondence and may ask for additional information to verify your identity.
Information that we collect automatically
- We will collect contact details and other information of users from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the users and performing due diligence on the users.
- We will collect details of user activities, transactions and interactions on the Application including information relating to the types and specifications of the products and services purchased, pricing and delivery information, dispute and complaint records, communications between users and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- From time to time, we may also collect information about the existing and prospective users, during or in connection with trade shows, industry events and/or other functions. Including representative contact names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
- If you visit our Application, we will automatically collect certain information from your device such as IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. state or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Application and the products and services available on it. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Application and visitors to the Application including, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Application, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Application.
APPROPRIATE USE OF INFORMATION
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity and conducting security, KYC (know-your-customer) and anti-money laundering diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts;
- setting up / administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing a Application profile;
- providing users with customer service support; responding to queries, feedback, and managing claims and/or disputes;
- facilitating communication between Buyers and Sellers via the Application, processing transactions and settlement between Buyers and Sellers made over the Application, assessing fund withdrawal requests from Sellers;
- assessing and monitoring account security and transaction risks of users of the Application, detecting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other security incidents;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Application, and to improve the product offerings and services on the Application, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfilment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our user agreement, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose any personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
- We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- We maintain all customer data in a carrier-class secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices.
- We regularly conduct VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing) of the Application.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If You have any concern about privacy or grievances on the Application, please contact us with a thorough description and We will try to resolve the issue for You.
Name: Mr. Akhil Sharma
Postal Address: Platinum Square, Office # 317, Weikfield IT Park, Next to Hyatt, Pune Nagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Contact: : 022-25032188
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We shall endeavour to resolve Your grievances within one month from the date of receipt of such grievance.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may or may not charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: : You have the right to request that Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability:You have the right to request that Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS: Our Application links to other websites that may collect information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- DATA RETENTION: We may retain the information provided by the You for as long as the Application is being used by You and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will further retain information collected automatically for up to 2 year(s) and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If You would like Us to delete the information provided by You through the Application to Us, You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the information provided by You may be required in order for the Application to function properly. You further authorize us to share the secondary sales and stock data with third parties or affiliates. The data so disclosed will be at a consolidated level and will not constitute as personal information.
- INDEMNITY: You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by you to third parties either through our Application or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your personal information or SPDI or any other information which you may have disclosed to such third parties.